by Dr. Kristian Rother
Introducing new Content
- How to be a less nervous teacher?
- How to teach when your plan doesn’t work?
- How to deal with technology failures?
- How to handle heterogeneous skill levels?
- How to handle passive participants?
- How to wake up your class after lunch?
- How to handle aggressive participants?
- How to teach in an unfamiliar environment?
- How to teach a subject you know little about?
I dedicate this document to Bettina Ritter-Mamczek and Cornelius Frömmel, to whom i owe my skills and passion to teaching.
(c) 2015 Dr. Kristian Rother
Distributed under the conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License 4.0